I saw the recipe for BBQ Chicken Pizza promoted on Delish the other day and got really inspired to give it a try! I'm quite glad I did as it tasted so amazing!
This BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe uses tangy gouda, creamy mozzarella, and a great dose of red onions and cilantro for extra freshness.
I like that this recipe is easily modifiable and there is even a low-carb version of the recipe featuring a crust made out of chicken!
The recipe for BBQ Chicken Pizza is pretty easy to make, and yields 2 servings with a prep time of 15 minutes and a total time of 35 minutes. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough, divided into 2 pieces
- 2 c. cooked shredded chicken
- 3/4 c. barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. shredded gouda
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Easy to make with a quick prep and total time
- Serves 2
- Delicious flavours
- Easily modifiable
- Low-carb version is available
- Great for any season
I'm so happy with how this recipe turned out. It was so tasty and easy to make. I think I'll even make some adjustments and fine tune it to be my own personal specialty. I will definitely try out that low-carb version one day as well! I highly recommend this recipe for those looking for a new pizza recipe.