The cold weather is really setting in, and I've been craving a recipe that is bursting with flavor. Thankfully, I found the perfect hearty recipe for Beef Stroganoff - my fave! This recipe doesn't take hours of simmering or braising to achieve bursting flavor. It is a dish that is truly perfect for any chilly evening.
This recipe has a prep time of 15 minutes, and a total time of 1 hour. It's a beginner friendly recipe that yields 4 servings. If anyone is interested in checking out the instructions, please click on the image up above.
The following ingredients were used:
- 1 (12-oz.) package egg noodles
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. beef chuck roast, cut into 1" pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. baby Bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 c. low-sodium beef or chicken broth
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. sour cream, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Easy to make.
- Does not take hours to simmer or broil.
- Serves 4.
I love this recipe! It's now going to be a staple in my household. I really recommend it.