I love the Reef Voyage Boots from Reed. they allow me to maintain style without sacrificing support. These boots feature ISA lite waterproof leather upper, premium corduroy liner with pigskin tongue and heel liner, cork sock liner for premium detailing and odor/moisture management, and more!
These shoes are extremely comfortable. They go very well with some jeans or board shorts in the summer. Between the waterproof leather, arch support and swellular technology, these boots are perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities.
If anyone else is interested in the Reef Voyage Boots from Reef, click on the images up above.
- Swellular Technology
- ISA lite waterproof leather upper
- Work boot lace detailing
- Premium coduroy liner with pig skin toungue and heel lining
- Cork sockliner for premium detailing and odor/moisture management
- Rubber cupsole construction for added durability and comfort
- Improved swellular traction outsole for superior traction in wet and dry conditions
- Medium density EVA support layer
- Compression molded PU insole with added arch support and heel cupping
I love these boots! I really recommend them.