The Grand Isle Resort & Spa on the island of Great Exuma, Bahamas looks like a magical place to stay at. It sits on a mile-long stretch of ivory beach and sparkling clear waters of Emerald Bay. It sounds like one of the most luxurious places you could visit in the Bahamas. It even has a certificate of Excellence and is a recipient of the coveted AAA Four Diamond Award! Impressive.
From my research, I really like the family friendly, low-key attitude vibe that the resort gives off. It would definitely put me at ease.
There are a range of activities to partake in, such as: sport fishing, fly fishing, diving and snorkeling from the Grand Isle Resort beach, sublime spa services and more! I would have to make a serious plan for my visit, to ensure I would be able to manage my time efficiently and try everything I want to experience!
The villas look absolutely gorgeous, with lush landscaping and stunning views. They look very easy to navigate, with a variety of trails and nearby golf courses, as well as a marina. The villas simply look like high-end homes with beautiful furnishings. I would love to stay in the two bedroom villa!
The Grand Isle Resort & Spa has definitely made it onto my bucket list. If anyone else is interested in the Grand Isle Resort & Spa, please check out the source link up above!
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Room service and private chef dinners available.
- On-site spa.
- Free non-motorized watersports.
- Spacious, tastefully decorated villas with outdoor spaces.
- Long, wide beach with loungers.
- Located on the scenic Great Exuma.
- Reservations are required for dinner.
- Soome pool loungers seem to face the concrete wall of the infinity pool.
- Isolated location, 20 minute drive into a nearby town.
Overall, the Grand Isle Resort & Spa looks like a once in a lifetime experience. Despite the cons, I would love to go here one day.