I was searching for some new ski gear for the season when I came across the Obermeyer Foundation Tall Men's Insulated Ski Jacket from Skis.com. This ski jacket is designed for all sorts of slope adventures - it's waterproof and breathable, providing complete weather protection and 100g of insulation in the body and 80g of insulation in the sleeves and hood to keep me warm the entire time.
I really like that the Silicone Grip shoulder detail is perfect for when carrying a backpack and that the multiple multi-use pockets provide storage for slope necessities. The Tall fit is great for those that are seeking extra length as there are two extra inches of sleeve length and an extra inch in the back.
If anyone else is interested in the Obermeyer Foundation Tall Men's Insulated Ski Jacket from Skis.com, click on the images up above! This is an excellent jacket, and I can't wait to get started on the slopes.
- Full-Motion Articulated Sleeves with a Pass Pocket
- 2-Way Drawcord Adjustable, Helmet Compatible, and Removable Hood
- YKK Zippered Chest and Electronics Pocket with a Cord Routing Port
- Detachable, Scratch-Free Goggle Cloth
- Gusseted Sleeve Cuffs w/Adjustable Closure and Stretch Inner Thumbhole
- Reinforced Shoulders
- Full-Length Interior Wind Guard w/Fleece Chin Protector
I really recommend this ski jacket!