Chaco's Classic series of sandals are exceptionally comfortable, with adjustable double-straps that feel as if they're custom fit to my feet. They have a unique footbed that gives all-day comfort and support, which I definitely need during long summer walks and camping activities. I think it's the perfect set of sport sandals for women.
The Chaco ZX/1 Classic Sport Sandals for women come in a range of colours, so you can have a set to match almost any outfit in your closet! Just remember, half sizes order up.
The specifications for the Chaco ZX/1 Classic Sport Sandals are as follows:
- Double-strap webbing upper is stylish and functional, adjusting for a custom fit.
- Pull-through-the-sole straps allow for a custom fit without the added bulk of additional buckles.
- Women-specific LUVSEAT® footbed cradles the foot with a pronation-controlling heel cup and body-aligning arch.
- Antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Non-marking ChacoGrip® rubber outsole compound is optimized for wet and dry traction.
- American Podiatric Medical Association approved.
- Made in China, Dominican Republic.
- Half sizes order up.
If anyone is interested in the Chaco ZX/1 Classic Sport Sandals, please check out the source link up above. They're my fave new sandals to wear!
- A range of different colours to choose from.
- Comfortable soles and great traction on wet and dry.
- Pricey, $105 when not on sale.
- Could have more attractive designs on the straps.
Overall, I really enjoy these sandals for women. In my opinion, the pros are well worth the negatives.