I found this great summer recipe on Real Simple, and boy is it good! I really like the way that the Asian chili-garlic sauce dances in my mouth, and the mix of peaches and mint with grilled pork chops is just heaven. Perfect for the whole family this summer!
The total time to cook is 25 minutes, and serves 4 people. If you'd like to check out the instructions, please click on the source link up above! The following ingredients were used:
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon canola oil, plus more for the grill
- 3 tablespoons Asian chili-garlic sauce or sambal oelek (found in the international aisle)
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick; about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint
I'm going to change it a bit and use boneless pork loin chops, no salt, and 1 tbsp chili-garlic mixture on the peaches after grilling, and then use the remainder of the chili-garlic mixture to brush on both sides of the chops during grilling. Yummy!
- Serves 4.
- Quick cook time.
- A great summer dish for the whole family!
It's absolutely delicious, I really recommend this recipe for anyone looking for a new summer recipe.